Thursday, October 23, 2008

So let me get this right....

....if I blow something up, but it's more spontaneous, then I'm not a terrorist? I guess, then, that makes me asks, what qualifies as planning?

McCain just made a quick move to pull Palin's bacon out of the fire, since she was asked what the difference between a militant radical bomber from the 60s and an abortion bomber; the correct answer, Sarah, is nothing, they're both violent extremists, not by definition of their targets being government institutions. I mean, seriously, if you're against homegrown terrorism, then you're against all of it, not just the groups who are likely to vote against you.

I think that exorcism you had done on you didn't take and you might wanna visit Thomas Muthee, again, for a booster shot.

I know it's a bit mean of me to say this, but I'm in a crap mood today, anyhow, so I'm gonna say it. Sometimes when Sarah Palin starts answering a question badly, in that blathering way she does trying to hold her ground around a talking point, she really reminds me of Miss Teen USA South Carolina 2007 and her moment of televised brain farting.

Anyhow, I'm gonna shut up now, I swore I'd try to be nicer this political season, but I'm getting close to my nasty level that I had against John Kerry last time. Seriously, folks, think before you open you mouth, or else you're never gonna win a damn thing.

Okay, one last nasty thing, then I'm done.

She set gender equality back a decade with her vapid answers, circular logic, and inability to raise her candidacy beyond her MILF Status?

Who is Governor Sarah Palin?

No comments:

Post a Comment