Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm in lust with Pauley Perrette...

...I call it lust because I don't know her, so I couldn't, shouldn't, call it love. But, it's all good, so no worries about a stalker vibe going here. I don't think we're destined lovers with her handlers keeping her from me, or whatever cliched insanity that we usually here from stalkers. I just think she's an interesting, intriguing woman with a unique beauty wrapped around a cool mind.

I'm sure she's got someone, it'd be more surprising if she didn't, and I'd bet dollars to donuts that they're pretty cool to hangout with. The conversations, I'd imagine, are varied and interesting, but I'm a criminal justice major, so that could just be an oddball hope or thought of mine. It'd be kinda cool, when you think about it, that she studied forensics, thus lending that air of authenticity to her character.

Then, wrapped all around that mind of her, is that lovely form of hers. Forget the fact that I'm a sucker for brunettes, which I am, or that I find those eyes and her smile enticing, but it's the whole, unique package that draws my brain to think the most illicit of things. Of that, I'm sure, if I ever met her I'd have to apologize for. I know it's silly, but I'm off the mindset that it's okay to think all sorts of things about people that you don't know, without telling them, but once you know someone, it's only civil to let them in on it.

But, as I've said before, will say again, I'm a bit of an odd duck.

However, this is about Pauley, not me. *chuckles* I'll fully admit, I never watched NCIS until I was bored one day, watched an episode, saw Pauley, and fell in lust with her and in love with the show. I know Abby is a character, but if Abby was a person, I'm sure she'd be a lot like Pauley, which would be cool.

I've never been into the Goth thing myself, but Pauley and the Suicide Girls have definitely enlightened me to the fact that I like freethinking ladies who do with themselves as they see fit. Independence is, I think, one of the key aphrodisiacs for me. There is just something about that air of a strong woman that makes my mind go all over the place with illicity thoughts, ideas, and fantasies.

Anyhow, I think it's time to cut this short, before I set off the stalker alarm, too much, and get a court order dropped on my head.

In closing, Pauley, if you see this, don't worry, while I'm lustful, I'm also sane, thus not all "I'm your biggest fan" cliched. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment