Thursday, October 23, 2008

I voted for Obama...

...and while I'd like for you to do so, too, I'll be happy if you just vote, period. Vote for whomever you want, even if it is a write-in candidate, McCain, or someone from a 3rd Party, but just vote. While I'd be happier if my candidate won, I'd be even happier with a huge increase in voter turn out, be it in your state or on a national level.

If more folk just voted, I think we'd have a much more diverse and interesting political environment than we do now. We'd turn into a more party system, than a two party system, and that would just be awesome.

So, my fellow Americans, vote, please. Vote your thoughts, your minds, your hearts, and your beliefs, but just vote. It's not only your privilege, but it's your right, exercise it and throw the statistics on their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment