Monday, November 10, 2008

Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches...

...are really good, I'm not even out of Strawberry Preserves, yet I felt like trying honey and it's awesome. It does this weird thing with the bread, where it hardens it, sort of, which adds a cool texture that I remember from when I was a kid and I'd put Maple Syrup on bread.

Yeah, I had a major sweet tooth, one that's mostly in control today, as opposed to the days where I'd buy a tube of chocolate frosting and eat it with a spoon.

It's sort of odd the things you find you like, as I'm one of those folks who can stomach a peanut butter and mayo sandwich, which my Grampa Emerson introduced me to, as a kid, yet most people gag at the idea of it. Of course, I hate Lima Beans, as well as Hominy, as they've this odd bloated corpse look to them, which bugs the hell out of me.

I've tried peanut butter and banana sandwiches, in honor of Elvis, and they're okay, but not my cup of tea. But, now, I'm in this odd mood for experimentation, which is most likely due to my odd diet for the past month of eating only Mac-N-Cheese with various marinated tunas.

*shrugs*

Yeah, definitely not a blog about healthy eating here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment