Thursday, December 18, 2008

Only thing worse than pipes freezing...

...is the pipes busting, so as to sap the joy from the brief happiness of them unfreezing.

Seriously. What. The. Fuck.

Now I bitch and moan, rant and rave, but I've been trying to keep an upbeat thought in my head, but for this one moment, right now, I'm so fuckin' depressed. It has definitely not been my year, two years now, if you wanna be specific, but so is life, I guess.

I don't even have time to feel really down about it, thus this post, as I need to finish a homework assignment for one of my classes and turn it in, in less than an hour. Feh.

*chuckles* 

I started to work on it, when I heard the excess water noise, had to rush to the neighbors to borrow the turn off, and then remember to turn off the electricity so that the brand spanking new water heater doesn't get blown out.

*grins*

I think I'm gonna leave people alone for awhile, maybe I've been a bit mean, here and there, and karma is just curb stomping my inner child, or something.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment