Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lascivious Nonsense - Olivia Munn

Hopefully Pauley Perrette can forgiven me, but I'm in lust with Olivia Munn, too. I mean, obviously I've got a thing for eccentric brunettes, I mean a good mind makes a lovely form all that much more appealing.

Anyhow, up until my move back to Klamath Falls, I'd never had access to G4, thus I'd never seen an episode of Attack of the Show. But, I had scene clips of Olivia Munn before, when she wore that Princess Leia golden bikini; very nice. However, AotS is now on my daily viewing list, knocking E's the Soup right off my viewing list. Not only is AotS funnier than Soup, but Olivia is down right nice to listen to, not to mention watch.

Basically, you've got this lady who is quite comfortable with herself that she does some of the oddest, funniest stuff while putting herself into some of the oddest, self-deprecating humor and I love it. Seriously, if she were a dude, instead of just acting like a dude, I'd probably be gay. *grins*

Well, now comes the time in my piece where I decide to stop, before I entice the subject of my lascivious nonsense to file for a restraining order out of fear. No need to worry, Olivia, no stalker here. *grins* But, if you ever wanna slum it in Oregon, lowering your standards, I'm here for you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment