Sunday, April 5, 2009

Self Realization Statement

I am not a pervert, however I am a letch and I am quite okay with this fact of life. While I enjoy looking at lovely ladies and letting them know that I find them attractive, I do understand civility and limitations, thus I am quite respectful, even if a bit coarse.

Personally, I do not see anything wrong with letting a lovely lady know that she is lovely, however I do see something wrong with turning women into objects, as it makes it easier to ignore them if they say "no." Thus, I am a letch, not a rapist. I will flirt with a lady, comment within reason, which is directly dependant with the comfort level between myself and the lady.

It is really that simple, guys, and there is not need to say a woman is a lesbian just because she rejects you, since by that logic any guy who rejects a woman would be gay. Seriously, it is quite acceptable to know that she is just not into you, just like you are not into her, so do not be a dick about it and mess things up for the rest of us.

Pax vobiscum.

No comments:

Post a Comment